Returns and Exchanges
Frequently Asked Questions
GENERAL ONLINE STORE QUESTIONS:
- When will my items ship?
Typically products ship within 2-3 business days.
- Can I return items I buy online to a retail location?
Yes, but only to the Draper Store.
(You must receive authorization prior to returning any item).
- Can I use a Quilted Bear gift card for online purchases?
Unfortunately, No. Gift Cards are not accepted online at this time.
- Are the same items available in the store as the website?
Some items are also sold in the Draper store; however, Inventories are separate so if it shows as instock online that doesn't mean it is in the store. Products change daily in the stores and online, please contact the Draper store for possible availability for in-store items (make sure you have SKU/Item # handy)
- Can I buy an item online, have it shipped to a store, and pick it up there?
Not currently. In-Store pickup for online orders is currently not available.
- What do I do if my item (s) is missing or damaged during delivery?
Please contact us for any problems or damages.
Please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for any shipment problems, questions, etc.
- Can I have items shipped outside the US?
We currently only ship to the Continental United States.
- After receiving prior authorization, please return your item products with the original shipped "packing slip" and all items in their entire original packaging. We do not currently offer FREE return shipping. All such returns are at the buyer's expense.
- Our online return policy lasts 30-days from the date of order. If there are any missing product pieces or original packing, there will be a 15% restocking fee.
- Unfortunately no item (s) may be returned after the 30-day return period.
- Online returns are accepted at the Draper store location within the 30-day period but you must receive prior authorization and then show your original receipt, or, online confirmation e-mail at the store.
- Again, PLEASE CONTACT US (email@example.com) to receive authorization for all returns prior to returning items to the Draper store or return shipping via UPS, FED EX or USPS.
INSTORE RETURNS (items bought at the Draper or Ogden Location):
- Returns and exchanges are allowed within 14 days from the original purchase date. Items must be returned to the store where they were purchased.
- Returns/exchanges require original store receipt & item price tags must still be attached. Items must be in “as purchased condition” with no scratches, marks, damage, etc.
- We do not allow returns on baby blessing dresses/clothing, sale or clearance items, seasonal/holiday items, or when the sales tag says “no returns.”
- If you have further questions, call your respective store for more information.