Booth Rental Info
INTERESTED IN RENTING A BOOTH?
For over 25 years we have been one of the best outlets for selling Unique Gifts, Home Décor and Handmade Artisan items! We are always looking for new products to add to our exceptional product mix. If you believe you have a great product and would like to sell your items in an exciting and profitable operation, let us help—you’ll be glad you did!
- Sales in each location exceed well over $1,000,000.00 annually and customer traffic is excellent!
- We advertise heavily using many varied methods such as: Online ads, Social Media, Outdoor Media, Local magazines & other methods to attract new customers.
- All artisans are juried to insure store products are of a high quality, fair price and unique design.
- Customers come from a wide area because each store is very LARGE; Draper being 16,000 sq. ft. in size and Ogden is 25,000 sq. ft. in size.
- Each store uses surveillance cameras and electronic theft deterrent systems to help minimize shoplifting.
- Our artisans/crafters can look up their daily sales on the internet--you don’t have to make a trip to the store to see what you’ve sold!
- Both stores have public restrooms and the Ogden location has an in-store restaurant to handle hungry customers and keep them shopping longer.
- Vendors are paid once every month and the booth fee and commission is automatically deducted from vendor sales.
HOW IT WORKS
If you are interested in renting a booth in one of our stores, please tell us a little about your items and submit a few sample pictures of your products to our jury committee below.
If you would rather have us review your products in person, the Ogden store offers that option:
- Draper – Please fill-out the standard Artisan/Booth Application here or below.
- Ogden – Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 801-621-0760 and speak to Darren for an appointment.
Either way, acceptance into each store is based upon: Variety (we prefer items that are FRESH & different and likely to have a strong customer interest; be of excellent product QUALITY; & are offered at a fair PRICE).
The small booth shown here is 4'x2' and the others are 5'x2' and 6'x2'
Booths are leased in six-month increments (or three months with a higher monthly booth fee). Prices and sizes vary within in each store but they generally start at about $102.00 a month for a 4'x2', (four feet wide, two feet deep and six feet tall) and go up to 8ft wide in 1 foot increments. Each store retains between 13-17% commission depending upon which store location is desired and the type of product you intend to sell (handcrafted or purchased items meant to be resold). There is also a refundable security deposit that is equal to one month’s booth fee due at signing.